StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on getting out this Sunday. The leaves are still turning in Upstate SC. I thought I might head south or south east to take advantage of the colors before they are gone. Looking to cover 200-300 miles. If you want to go and are dying to get to the mountains, maybe the ride could cover N. GA mountains. Give me a shout if interested. Oh, and as usual I will be searching out good food. :yesnod:

Tim

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Planning on getting out this Sunday. The leaves are still turning in Upstate SC. I thought I might head south or south east to take advantage of the colors before they are gone. Looking to cover 200-300 miles. If you want to go and are dying to get to the mountains, maybe the ride could cover N. GA mountains. Give me a shout if interested. Oh, and as usual I will be searching out good food. :yesnod:

Tim
Tim,

I'd like to join you, but I should be buzzing through TR Sunday AM on my way to points further South.

You might PM some of the guys in the area like Asheville Thumper, WNCrider, MikeD, Snakesan, all great guys.

Have fun, If you see a Dorky Goober on gray 650 and a little redhead on a black Harley give us a wave.

Norm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts