StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know who makes these, and are they available for '18 650XA ?
Thx

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well I found the picture you snagged. Reddits a bitch for not sitting sources. Its aparently a popular setup for the 250 strom, so all vendors are Asia-bassed. Didnt find a simular bar setup for the larger bikes.

Edit: heres one for the 1050? But the site feels shady. Cheap product def not worth the price. I wouldnt use it. Your turn to sleuth. I'm gearing up for a ride. Tootles.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I found the picture you snagged. Reddits a bitch for not sitting sources. Its aparently a popular setup for the 250 strom, so all vendors are Asia-bassed. Didnt find a simular bar setup for the larger bikes.

View attachment 285644

Good find👍 however the LOWER black guards don't protect the engine as much as the silver ones in my picture, I prefer the metallic silver bars design, hopefully somebody will come in with the source. I am hoping they sell lower kit only?
the price for the black kit above, of 30K jap yen its great, cca $340 CAD

·
Registered
247 Posts
Change the "color" tab for the 1050 link. They sell black kits, silver kits, black or silver just uppers, black and silver just lowers. But yeah, havent lurked for a 650 kit yet.

Reactions: Damirio
1 - 5 of 5 Posts