StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother, two of his buddies, my wife and I are planning a trip to KY the last weekend in March. We plan on staying in the Frankfort area Fri. night, then head towards Maysville along the Ohio R. Sat. morning and head back to Indy later in the day. We'll be leaving Indy mid morning on Fri.

Any body that would like to ride all or part of the way would be welcome. I would love to have another Strommer along with me to smoke my brother and his Harley buddies on those twisties. It would be funny to look in the rearviews and see sparks flying off thir floorboards!! :lol:

We plan on making some hotel reservations this weekend. I'll post later to inform as to where we're staying. Howboucha, you don't live to far out of the way! Whadayathink? :D

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
I like it, but I will be leaving the following week for a trip to Savannah, GA (not the strom) I have been away from work way to much to take another day off right now. I know, poor excuse but......

I am up for a day trip though on a Saturday or Sunday. Maybe a river run, we could hook up in Bloomington.

During my "health down time" I plan on taking my strom apart for some needed maintenance so the next few weekends may be bad for me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts