StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do a lot of my riding in the UP of Michigan, northern Ontario (Sault Ste Marie area, Lake Superior etc) and hardly see any dual-sport riders around here. I mostly ride alone but thought it would be fun to hook up with a few others in this area.

I never did any motorcycle camping before and want to give that a try as well this season. There are some great out-of-the way campgrounds (or even wild camping) in this area. I live in the NW Lower of Michigan but can be in the UP in about an hour. :)

Or there are any others in this area interested in getting together sometime? It's a very large area but it could be fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Northern Wisconsin???

I'm in North East Wisconsin, right on the border of Michigan. I too ride alone, as I have yet to find any Adv Touring types in the area. Would love to find some riding partners in the area, or just someone to shoot the breeze with when we stop. Lots of "Rustic Roads" and forest grounds nearby with camping opportunities.

Anybody interested in meeting for coffee?

Wiz :mrgreen:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm sort of planning a four day weekend ride up in the UP late summer/early fall this year. I'm hoping it all comes together at some point. It takes me a couple of hours to get up there but figured a ride around the UP in three days or so should be no problem.

Ya, I usually ride alone as well...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm sort of planning a four day weekend ride up in the UP late summer/early fall this year. I'm hoping it all comes together at some point. It takes me a couple of hours to get up there but figured a ride around the UP in three days or so should be no problem.

Ya, I usually ride alone as well...
Just throwin this out if you want to come over. I ride a DL1K and will be there. We had a great time last year! There are plenty of non Concours folks there, a real mixed bag. :cheers2:

http://forum.concours.org/index.php?topic=74202.0

·
Registered
505 Posts
2fast - That looks like it would be a great time but I already have family plans. Have fun and post some pics!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts