StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be heading up towards the UP on Thursday the 23rd. I plan on staying in Ironwood that night. Friday will be headed south to stay at mom's in Sheboygan. From Saturday on no exact plans. I don't need to be home until Monday. Any suggestions from people in the area?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Eastern WI

If you are into racing, Road America, Chilton and Beaver Dam are all fairly close to Sheboygan, and probably have events going on that weekend. You will be near the Kettle Moraine, which is pretty good riding. Search out the Holy Hill area, it's a blast. You might PM 11Ohio, he lives in Milwaukee and can ride most any time. My wife is having surgery on Friday, otherwise I would ride up for a bit. WIsixfitty lives up that way, and rides through the Nicolet National forest regularly. You might give him a jingle as well.

Man. Now I wish I could go!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My plan at this point is to get to Ironwood early Thursday, check in to my hotel, drop my bags, and go farther north to do more exploring. Friday leaving from Ironwood heading NE to follow the lake for a while, then turn south ending in Sheboygan. I will be staying there for two nights exploring the area on Saturday. I don't have plans for sure for Sunday yet. I may head SW to hit SW WI and SE MN on Monday AM, maybe staying Sunday night in LaCrosse. I have been working way too many hours lately so I need a break from work. This should be a great trip. It looks like I'll be solo at least most of the way. If anyone wants to meat anywhere just let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts