StromTrooper banner

Unusually quiet...

683 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Cascade Wanderer
Is anyone from the Seattle area out there? Has everyone bolted over to Adventure Rider or the V-Strom forums?

Other than a few last minute rides and some Rally ride planning, seems awful quiet this year up here for FS road rides this Summer.

Do we need to get some thing going for Aug when the Rallys are over? I'd like to take the ride on FS roads between Hwy 20 and 530 again. It was a beautiful ride and well worth a second go.

Give it some thought -- AND check in, at least. :yesnod:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,438 Posts
Well.I'm kinda the bastard stepchild now with my 3 wheels.I'm up for some FS rides BUT I have a sidecar rally in BC the 2nd weekend in July and the Sasquatch DS middle of August.

PS...I do tend to spend more time over at ADV ( they have a sidecar forum).

· Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Bruce- Ck later this evening for a report on my FS road rides today. Will cover the area W. of Enumclaw and snow levels(GPS checked.)

· Registered
146 Posts
Wenatchee Strom here. Been keeping the little 650 pretty busy on and off pavement already this year. Did a great week-long ride through Eastern Oregon, out in the middle of nowhere... Put about 2200+ miles on the bike in eight days w/camping gear. Great trip. Except the day it snowed on me... :green_lol:

The warm weather has finally got our snow melting up higher, but - the streams and rivers are rolling over on this side of the mountain...

Lots of talk over on Adv Rider about the "new" North-South trail/dirt road ride through Washington. Myself, I'm kind of chuckling at the "new" part of that - those roads have been there all along and are regularly ridden. Should be a great ride, and a lot of Washington chatter over there about it.

Regards, Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.