StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried installing an NEP CC-4 and let me tell you it was a total waste of my time. The thing didn't work. Tonight I installed the Vista Cruise Universal for 7/8" bars. For about $10 more than the CC-4 I can't understand why anyone would pick the CC-4 over this. This thing just works. The install was easy and I didn't have to modify anything. The whole thing seems solid and easy to operate once installed. The NEP CC-4 is a piece of garbage compared to this. Now I know why the manufacture doesn't list the NEP as compatible for the Strom. Do yourself a favor if you're considering a throttle lock. Just order the MCUVOO Universal Vista Cruise for 7/8" bars

·
Registered
815 Posts
Does it clamp around the throttle grip, or between the grip and the throttle housing? Do you have a picture? Can't really tell from the Casport picture. Do you have heated grips? I have the OEM heated grips, and not sure if it will work

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
You dont say what year ur Strom is, but I have a NEP on my Wee, works great, very minor modification to use it. I actually used a NEP CC 2.

I have the suzuki factory heated grips and factory hand guards.

I dont like the universal one as it takes up too much space on the grip.

But, whatever floats ur boat....

Cheers!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Mine is an '06 DL1000. Haven't seen a 650 with heated grips, so not sure if they are the same. Thanks though.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it clamp around the throttle grip, or between the grip and the throttle housing? Do you have a picture? Can't really tell from the Casport picture. Do you have heated grips? I have the OEM heated grips, and not sure if it will work

Thanks in advance.
It goes around the grip, not between anything. I don't have heated grips but depending on how big the wire is, that might present a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts