StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I'm looking for a tail kit and fairings for my wee. Most of my buddies have sport bikes and i like the look but will not part with the wee. I've seen a picture posted somewhere but can't remember where. Can anybody help.

FLY

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am not aware of an undertail kit for Wee or Vee. There are fairing lowers available. A guy down under moded a Wee with an undertail setup that included the exhaust but it was a great deal of fabrication work to do so. I kind of like the fact that I can keep up with many of my sport bike riding friends on an adventure bike that does not look like a sport bike.;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I saw a picture in the custom farkle and thought it might be available. I have added a Scorpion muffler, K&N filter and run 1-1/2 gal. of racing gas and keep up with my buddies just fine as well.
:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
The only one that I know of is from Touratech austrialia. Wicked spendy thought and carbon fiber. Looks nice, but I think it was close to 300 or 400 bucks. It does not eleminate the fender, but just makes it shorter and less ugly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I really want one. I'll give it a shot.

:mod2_clap:

Ride hard or die trying!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts