StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any troopers fancy a run sometime in the Midlands area of the UK ?

Or meeting somewhere between the two areas (I am in Leicester) to have coffee and a chat ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
ride outs

hi derek,any weekend as long as there aint to much ice on the road,the more of us that meet up the better the comunity,have a happy new year :) cheers jeff

·
Registered
19 Posts
weather

is it me or is there some interest in a meet/ride now the spring is round the corner, i think may/june time would be good time,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds good to me too!

Sounds like a plan. The weather is improving and after a 60 mile run today all is good with the world...:-D

·
Registered
8 Posts
only 60

230 for me to the`ace cafe and back for the`hell of it. that old`A 40'S an interesting ride. down through oxfordshire.:-D

·
Registered
13 Posts
midlands ride out

hi all, its now april, are we all afraid of the weather, already done matlock,leek and back and upto the horseshoe pass before easter and many other short rides 80 miles plus, now its getting light early how about a early sunday run say 6.00am up to snowdonia stop for brekkie on the way then down to barmouth and back,or anywhere that takes your fancy,am always open to surrgestions .lol. if not keep your eyes open we could just meet up on the road. and dont forget always salute other strommers,we got to stick togeather

1 - 12 of 12 Posts