StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would bring your attention a proposal that is being made on the vstrom.info site that may be of interest to the users of this site.

One of the guys is looking at organising a UK weekend next year, here is a link to the thread http://11109.rapidforum.com/topic=104674199479

Some of you may already use the site but there may be some that don't - yet :D

Could be a good opportunity for all us Strommers to get together :wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ill be attending all being well :D Yets hope we all meet at the same place
this time :oops:

·
Registered
42 Posts
MARBLE600 said:
Ill be attending all being well :D Yets hope we all meet at the same place
this time :oops:
That's what happens when;- :?
1- The person organizing it moves house and neglects the event due to other more important responsibilities.
2- The person organizing it neglects to check that the camp site is willing to accept such a meet on their site in the first instance.
3- Some members decide to rush out a day early and set up camp at what has become the wrong site due to reason 1&2.
4- The camp site that is wrong doesn’t pass on my message to direct members to the right site which they themselves recommended because they said that we weren't a "FAMILY GROUP". :(

Not that this is a dig at anyone in particular but I would like to learn from these silly mistakes of others and get one meet which goes remotely right and according to plan. Oh, that said, anybody seen Chris Graves or is he still locking his top box?" :lol:

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
seems alot of brit bikers are scared of travelling outside the uk, they dunno what they are missing

·
Registered
324 Posts
You look quite Spanish in that photo Del! Till you open your Cockney gob and all that Chas'n'Dave gibberish comes spewing out!
And get some hair colourant on before you come back....you greyists are ruining my street cred here. :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dellboy said:
seems alot of brit bikers are scared of travelling outside the uk, they dunno what they are missing
Gotta agree wiv ya there dell, admittedly I have, so far, only had a long weekend away but have a weeks planned for nextyear with a crowd from the SOC.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
still thinking about next year, no way can i take four weeks off again, so it seems like ill have to trailer the bike to france :cry: , the wife has spoken, mind you if i carry on creeping, theres still timee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts