StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UK Annual V-Strom meet in West Wales, August Bank Holiday 2010

All welcome...August 27th - 30th 2010

The venue is in Carmarthenshire, West Wales (SA44 5JA) . Plenty of space for Camping, Tents or Caravans..

We do not lay down any timetables or organise any Ride outs, I need to leave something for you to do :mrgreen:

In past years people have arrived Friday and left Monday, others have arrived just for the Saturday, no problems either way, come and go as you please.

We lay on a BBQ and provide the grub, this year is going to be slightly different as a Pub Sunday Lunch has been proposed, I have asked the local Landlord for a fixed menu and fixed price for those who fancy it (details to follow).

Again, no concrete plans as the weather will probably dictate when people fancy jumping on their Bikes and heading for the coast.

However, there will have to be the drunken 100cc Quad Bike Championship 2010!!

The Band is here Saturday night, they were pretty good last year :coolgleamA:

So in summary...

Come to Wales, pitch a tent, sit round a fire
and get drunk (or don't). Ride your Bike, don't ride your Bike, dance badly to the live music

Enter one of the greatest sporting challenges known to this Postcode (100cc Quad Racing)

Take your chance and eat the food my Mrs will provide..

Come to the pub on Sunday.

We ask for a tenner a head towards the cost of the Band and the grub, this is for the whole weekend regardless if you stay one night or four :mrgreen:

I have arranged the weather, don't miss this one folks

Here are a few images from last year.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157622195784062/show/with/3874452718/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts