StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all: Just installed my new Cee Bailey Windscreen. Boy is it UGLY:( The pictures on their web site don't look bad, but in person it is a different story. I guess my big gripe is the hourglass look due to the mirror cutouts.

Anyone else feel this same way? Did you find another replacement with better lines (that still does the job!)?

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just got mine last week (23.5 inch). I don't really mine it! It is clear and almost transparent when you look at it? Sure does the trick though. Was out the other afternoon, calm and quiet behind the windscreen! I didn't even close the face shield on my helmet!

However, I've only had the bike less than a month. The weather's been crappy so haven't put many miles on it? So, what do I know!!!!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Ugly windscreen for an ugly bike. That in itself is cool as I think it truely shows a higher level of Intelligence. I personally have always felt IMHO that there is nothing worse than try to improve the looks of something that cannot be improved upon.
Excellent choice, hell you should see my +6" Givi with the black line, now that my friend is truely fugly:)

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
wind Screen

Just put on my new Givi wind screen and it looks great! Looks like it should be the stock screen! Check out twisted throttle.com I had my screen in 4 days. Mystrom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts