StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My coms unit died last week after only 10 months, so I'm in the market for a new unit. Does anybody here have experience with the newest Uclear models? The unit I'm considering is the AMP Go (newer generation of the discontinued HBC100). Just the wife and me, so I don't necessarily need coms any further than a pillion. This is mainly for music, GPS pairing, and coms with my wife. Phone call quality isn't a concern, because it's not a feature I use. Any first-hand feedback would be appreciated..

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I have used the HBC100 for many years, it came for free when I purchased my first Zumo it has been faultless and not having a boom for the mike is perfect for my flip front helmet.

I only use GPS & phone, I like only having me in my helmet...LoL

My bride was using a cheep unit so I upgraded her to the AMP pro, she loves her music and it has been a great investment, happy wife happy life type stuff.

I also purchased one as a present for my son (the spoilt boy that has everything)

They are quite expensive and not as popular as other brands that I have never used but knowing what I know I will buy another when the time comes.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The big ones are Cardo & Sena, and never heard of Uclear until I started shipping around. Other than the sponsored reviews, not a whole lot out there. $99 each on Ebay right now or $109 from Revzilla if I use my Zilla cash so I may give it a go if I don't find any huge negatives. Appreciate the feedback..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts