StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these on Saturday and finally had a chance to install them. Pretty straightforward install, done in less than an hour. I will say, they are PRETTY LOUD. But I love em!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Those look great! Same color bike I've got too, looks awesome.

Can you add some more insight to the noise level? I'm trying hard to decide if I want to go with these or the Leo's. I love the look of that can you've got there!!!

·
Administrator
16,794 Posts

Can you add some more insight to the noise level? I'm trying hard to decide if I want to go with these or the Leo's. I love the look of that can you've got there!!!
If it has the name 2 Bros on it.....the consensus is they are freakin LOUD. They sure are good lookin though.;) I thought about their racing can for my DR650, but I got nothing but negative feedback from people. They make a very high quality exhaust can, but don't spend enough time/effort, to keep them from sounding like a race bike. If I were a betting man, you would get tired of the loud drone at highway speed eventually, and won't be able to really quiet them down.

I don't recall ever hearing a 2 Bros can, that WASN'T louder than most any other manufacturer....well except for maybe D&D.:mrgreen:

BEST OF LUCK SIDESWIPE.......they sure look mean on that BLACK machine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Well lets just say I make car alarms go off as I ride by.... =(
Its a very throaty sound but as I said, I like it. I do wear earplugs or an ipod most of the tiome anyway though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it has the name 2 Bros on it.....the consensus is they are freakin LOUD. They sure are good lookin though.;) I thought about their racing can for my DR650, but I got nothing but negative feedback from people. They make a very high quality exhaust can, but don't spend enough time/effort, to keep them from sounding like a race bike. If I were a betting man, you would get tired of the loud drone at highway speed eventually, and won't be able to really quiet them down.

I don't recall ever hearing a 2 Bros can, that WASN'T louder than most any other manufacturer....well except for maybe D&D.:mrgreen:

BEST OF LUCK SIDESWIPE.......they sure look mean on that BLACK machine.

Thanks for the compliment on the look, I like the look as well and acknowledge that they are very loud. I havent gone on a long highway ride yet, but I hope I wont regret the purchase!

·
Registered
51 Posts
pipes

look great! did you notice any improvment in the performance? & do you have a fuel control or any other mods thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have the stainless 2 Bros on my '03 silver that were install by previous owner. They are loud and ear plugs are a must on the highway. They sound great though. Don't buy if you want a quieter exhaust. Don't know what Leo's sound like so I can't compare.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts