StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered an m2 black series full exhaust system for my wee. Will I need to spend an additional $400 for a fuel remapping system? I'm somewhat of a wrench but I know very little about efi and computer stuff... all I am really after is a little more sound from my engine and could give a crap about power gains.

·
Administrator
16,820 Posts
No remap or fuel module is needed, many here have gone full system on the new 650's with no perceivable fueling issues.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2016 650 with Two Brothers Black Series and stock engine, runs great, 43 MPG hwy and 41.5 combined. Plugs pulled and color is perfect. Black series was to loud for me, came with the bike. I added the smallest sound reducer they offer and no complaints with performance. I think you will be just fine, no mods, hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love this exhaust! I finally feel like I'm on a motorcycle instead of a sewing machine with wheels! I don't really feel like I gained anything performance wise but it does make me feel like a more confident rider being able to hear what the engine likes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
'16, installed and rode. Added the insert silencer. Good MPG. The factory ECM has enough range to handle this slip on.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts