StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally want to add the two bros exhaust but have Givi hard cases all around. Has anyone changed their mufflers with this luggage setup?
I think the depth clearance should be ok but not sure about upward angle or if heat with the plastic boxes will be a problem. Also, the titaniums will get a lot hotter than the carbon but they last longer. they mounts are givi tubular i got from twisted throttle.
Thanks for your help

·
Banned
307 Posts
Finally want to add the two bros exhaust but have Givi hard cases all around. Has anyone changed their mufflers with this luggage setup?
I think the depth clearance should be ok but not sure about upward angle or if heat with the plastic boxes will be a problem. Also, the titaniums will get a lot hotter than the carbon but they last longer. they mounts are givi tubular i got from twisted throttle.
Thanks for your help
i've had the same setup for the last 35k. 2bro's & givi bags work ok for me. :bom_2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 Bros & givi mix??

Thats good to hear. i can actually get them cheaper direct from 2 bros but would be harder to return if didnt fit. thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts