StromTrooper banner

Twisted Throttle discount coupon code

14K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  twistedthrottle 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread no longer contains a coupon code.

#5 ·
Nice! Love the TT guys!

#6 ·
Thanks for posting, I'm a TT fan and this just convinced my wife to let me pick up some new gear. Win!

#14 ·
Just worked for me and saved me $52.80 ...Wooo Hooo. Feel like you should be getting a Kick Back or at least I owe you beers and lunch if I ever meet on a RTE. I was at $351.98 pre code and gave me the free shipping even though it ended at $299.18. Not sure if you get the free shipping if you start below $350.00. Makes me want to order the Denali DX1's. Thanks again for sharing!!! :thumbup::hurray::thumbup:

#18 ·
Pretty sure this last one expires on monday...
Yes, the code did expire on Sunday at midnight. The intention of the code is not really to be passed around the interwebs but to help us measure the return on an event.... I guess we will have to throw out the numbers from the Charlotte show. Not that I am upset that you guys bought stuff from us.

In fact, let me say Thank You! When you guys get the stuff installed please post some reviews and images.

Kevin

#20 · (Edited)
Twisted

Sorry about that Twisted, I didnt realize that it was to survey the areas/effect of the shows. I hope I didn't ruin the oppertunity for others in the future. You guys have a great crew and I'll definatly be purchasing more gear regardless of a coupon. I'm currently on a deployment and have 1500$ of your guys gear sitting in my spare bedroom at home awaiting installation! I'm modifying one of the Trax boxes to bring along my pup on the road, I'll definatly toss you some pictures once its all said and done.

#22 ·
Sorry about that Twisted, I didnt realize that it was to survey the areas/effect of the shows. I hope I didn't ruin the oppertunity for others in the future. You guys have a great crew and I'll definatly be purchasing more gear regardless of a coupon. I'm currently on a deployment and have 1500$ of your guys gear sitting in my spare bedroom at home awaiting installation! I'm modifying one of the Trax boxes to bring along my pup on the road, I'll definatly toss you some pictures once its all said and done.
No harm - no foul. I would probably share a code like this here if it were me in the same position. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. I see the avatar of the Scottie in the TraX box. That really should be the perfect carrier for the little guy. I look forward to seeing the results when you get home.

Also, be safe on your deployment.

Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.