StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have enough posts yet to post in the Dealers-Vendor Members Experience forum but I want to give praise to Twisted Throttle and their customer service. I bought the SW-Motech Engine guards and centerstand for my 2011 Strom back in January. I finally got around to installing and stripped the head of 2 bolts on the engine guards. Should have read Greywolf's correction to the factory manual concerning torque values but I missed it until after the fact. Anyway I sent an email to them asking if they could provide a source since no one local could help me. Dereck didn't hesitate and offered to send out 2 new bolts that very day. Two days later they are at my doorstep and installed on the bike with the corrected torque value. Thanks a million to Dereck and Twisted Throttle for helping me out of a jam. I'll definitely go back to them for a future purchase.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well thank you very much. I'm sorry you had an issue but glad we were able to resolve it for you! I passed along your praise to Dereck.

Kevin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts