StromTrooper banner

Turn signals intermitent trouble.

1020 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  bolree
My turn signals are not working. I tried to take apart the switch to clean the contacts. Figured I need a new switch but the only way I can get one is to replace the entire assembly at $122.00. Does anyone have site where I can find just the part I need instead of the whole shabang?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I only see the whole assmbly myself. Are you sure it's the switch,?? Could it be the relay under your seat??
You may want to got to *bay and look. Is there a boneyard in your area?? Or just go for a generic switch, I saw one on &bay for about $20.00. Good luck

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts
Define not working. Is it no lights anywhere, on but not flashing, left only etc.? Does the hazard button flash all the lights?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I found out what the issue was. I had replaced my bars and when I put the controls back on the bars I must have pinched a wire or tweeked a connection. I removed it all once again and retightened the screws. It all works great now. Sorry guys,, operator error. Thanks for the replys.
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.