StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I just wanted to report on my first farkle for the Vee - I ordered a pair of Aprilia Tuono mirrors from American Sport Bike :thumbup: (good price, great communication, quick shipping - not affiliated...never used 'em before, but very happy with this experience). I just installed them tonight and they look terrific. Haven't done a test run yet, but they sure look good!:hurray:

Rob

·
Registered
120 Posts
Love mine. They definitely look the part. The shape mirrors the bike. (Forgive the pun!)

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
got a part # or year of bike?
16113/4?
noticed older tuono mirrors are round.

All,
I just wanted to report on my first farkle for the Vee - I ordered a pair of Aprilia Tuono mirrors from American Sport Bike :thumbup: (good price, great communication, quick shipping - not affiliated...never used 'em before, but very happy with this experience). I just installed them tonight and they look terrific. Haven't done a test run yet, but they sure look good!:hurray:

Rob

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Nice ride. I'm going to grab a pair of the mirrors. They look great and I suspect the stockers end up contributing a fair amount of wind noise for me.
Thanks! I think I just about have it like I want it, LOL!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Where is the $52.00 per set mirrors? I checked AFI(?) in New Braunfels, Tx.
Close to $55.00 a piece with tax(I live in Houston).
Good Looking mirrors.

Les

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just put mine on a few days ago.

They give a surprisingly wide view.

And yes, they seem to help the buffeting issue.

Jibby

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Yea,
When I look aroud the cheapest I found was like 38.00 eash + 25.00 shipping, Total of like 101.00 I passed
Mike

Where is the $52.00 per set mirrors? I checked AFI(?) in New Braunfels, Tx.
Close to $55.00 a piece with tax(I live in Houston).
Good Looking mirrors.

Les

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
$23 each

Moto-Nexus in Hendersonville, NC has a few sets of the Tuono mirrors IN STOCK right now. www.moto-nexus.com or phone 828-693-0115.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Guys,
Go to ebay.co.uk and search for "tuono mirrors"
There are plenty there for all to have listed for 13 UK pounds obo.
The seller lists left and right ones separately, so pay attention when you buy.
The lowest accepted offer I made on those was 11pounds each.
For 22 pounds plus 7 pounds shipping you getting a set of brand new Aprilia mirrors in original packaging. This comes to $42 USD total at today's rate.
You can't beat that IMO.
Kris

·
Registered
535 Posts
Guys,
For 22 pounds plus 7 pounds shipping you getting a set of brand new Aprilia mirrors in original packaging. This comes to $42 USD total at today's rate.
You can't beat that IMO.
Kris
Nice tip man. Thank you. That's even better pricing than my local scooter dealer quoted me. I submitted my offer of 11GBP each and noticed that 8 other buyers were making offers as well. You sold some mirrors for RocketBike assuming they accept the offered price.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I got mine at the local dealer for about $50 for the pair. I really like them. I can't say that I've noticed much decrease in buffeting because I didn't have much buffeting to start with (madstad with stock screen). I was pleasantly surprised to see the view in these mirrors is noticeably better than the stock mirrors even though the surface area is smaller-- it's a more informative reflection. I can see better behind myself and they look much better on the bike than those big square stock mirrors.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Guys,
You can't beat that IMO.
Kris
That's what I did....they should be here this week! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts