StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wife & me are heading out to Tucson on a vacation here in two months or so. We'd love to rent a bike but so far can only find a place that rents R1200RTs, that'll definitely work for us but I'd prefer an adventure type bike or something smaller. If anyone has other rental recommendations that'd be great, so far google hasn't turned up much.

Additionally, any awesome ride routes would also be appreciated.

·
Registered
508 Posts
chris

Just rent a car with air............it will be HOT here in a couple months. Try Iron Horse BMW for local rentals. Also Desert Sky Motorcycles or the local Harley dealer rents bikes.

Good luck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chris

Just rent a car with air............it will be HOT here in a couple months. Try Iron Horse BMW for local rentals. Also Desert Sky Motorcycles or the local Harley dealer rents bikes.

Good luck.

We had a snap of high humidity days in the triple digits last summer, I was on the bike every one of those days, even did a decently longer trip during one of the worst. I mainly try to stay hydrated and moving for some airflow. Not to mention I need to knock out another state in our list.

I'll definitely look into some of those places, I'm not really looking too much into renting a Harley though. Most recently we did an FZ6 in Hawaii, that was an amazing time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts