StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an item listed for sale, and Rounder1 has sent me a couple of private messages that he wants to buy it. Unfortunately, when I try to reply to him, I get the message that he has too many stored messages.

Is there any way that I can contact this guy? Or maybe let him know that his inbox is full?

·
Super Moderator
4,528 Posts
I have an item listed for sale, and Rounder1 has sent me a couple of private messages that he wants to buy it. Unfortunately, when I try to reply to him, I get the message that he has too many stored messages.

Is there any way that I can contact this guy? Or maybe let him know that his inbox is full?
I have sent "Rounder 1" a PM. The issue might be that since joining the forum in 12/2018 he has only posted twice which prohibits him from the For Sale section and may also affect his PM rights.

Wait a while and he may contact you or me. I've asked him for an email address.

Brockie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes sir. Im trying. Brockie is working with me on posting. Im new to this. I cleaned out my message box. Please try me again and I will get you contact info. Meanwhile Im posting to get my numbers up. Thanks for reaching out.

·
Registered
14,240 Posts
Hasn't the box count got up from 15 to 50? 50 is a lot of useless bits to keep, unless you save everything for posterity.
Note to viewers, clean up your in and out boxes!

·
Super Moderator
4,528 Posts
I do not think that the issue is a full inbox. I'm thinking the system is throwing that out as a response to some other problem.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your help in getting contact details, Brockie.

Rounder1: I sent you an email and left a voice mail. If you're still looking for a seat, now at least we can talk with each other :)

I have to apologize for taking a while to get back too. I wasn't getting forum notifications for some reason and didn't even know you were trying to reach me for a few weeks. But I'll keep checking back here in case problems persist.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts