StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling/trading in my V and I have a 205-55/17 General Exclaim UHP on the back.I need a good usable M/C tire for it.If anybody out there has wanted to try the darkside here is your chance.The tire is in good condition,it has about 5,000 miles on it and has about 75-85% tread left.I will trade it straight across for a usable M/C tire.I need to do this ASAP.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might take you up on that,I have my original stock rear and it has about 10-15% tread left on it.I'm just trading it in so I figure they are going to put new tires on it anyway.How much tread is left on yours???.

·
Administrator
17,222 Posts
Piss on the darkside!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No worries,The darkside has many enemies !!!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
well, that hardly seems helpful...
No worries,The darkside has many enemies !!!!!
On Goldwing forums and other places yes... but sheesh, not sure why it would evoke such a comment on a hack rig like yours! :thumbdown:

But the bigger question is when are you going to enlighten us as to what you are trading FOR? Inquiring minds and all that. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
On Goldwing forums and other places yes... but sheesh, not sure why it would evoke such a comment on a hack rig like yours! :thumbdown:

But the bigger question is when are you going to enlighten us as to what you are trading FOR? Inquiring minds and all that. :biggrinjester:
+1

I want to see what's next!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I have seen this on other forums and I still don't understand it,If ya don't like something and NOBODY is forcing you to try it then who cares what you think..And to answer Gmassey question,I'm not sure yet but it has so be..Aircooled,carberated,have a full frame and shaft OR belt drive.I'm looking at Sportsters and I found a 2006 Yamaha Vstar that meets all my needs but still looking.

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I had a spare $12,000 laying around I would buy one but I have a GREAT sidecar it just needs a good bike.:thumbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Lonestrom,,, I've been away from sidecars since about 1988,, but I was wondering ,, does EML in the Netherlands still produce wheel and suspension kits to convert motorcycles to leading link front suspensions,, the wheels they supplied used 15 inch radial car tires, I belive it was the same as used on VW super beetles . I know they made the kits for BMW's ,,and suzy an kawi 1000's not sure what others.. but it was a good set -up .

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not sure if they still do or not.Most people have either DMC here in Washington OR Claude Stanley in PA build there LL's for them.Most new bikes have wheels ( REAR ) that will accept a Car Tire.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey GRANT

You have a PM.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts