StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
It says it requires the Givi mounting plate. I ran a Givi case with a brake light on my K12RS and it was a bit flaky, given the nature of the contacts; had to clean and fiddle with the contacts quite often and check that light worked each time the case was put on. I opted for no brake light on the Wee.

·
Registered
20 Posts
flashing brakes lights

Visit www.Hyperlites.com with different braking lights systems. I bought the flashing 16 leds and I am being seen when braking.... Also they have those new white running front lights (led) for added security. I have the Givi top case light...most of the time it's a bad connection.
When not in use, these little black/clear bars are mostly unnoticeable.:thumbup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Visit www.Hyperlites.com with different braking lights systems. I bought the flashing 16 leds and I am being seen when braking.... Also they have those new white running front lights (led) for added security. I have the Givi top case light...most of the time it's a bad connection.
When not in use, these little black/clear bars are mostly unnoticeable.:thumbup:
Second that. I've had Hyperlites on my last 2 bikes now and according to people following me they are very bright and eye catching. For the Strom, I also stuck a couple of these LED strips under the red lens of my cheap-o JCWhitney trunk and simply wired them into the Hyperlites' Posi-twist connectors at the back of the bike under the rear rack. Super easy install, maybe not the cheapest, but it's a great product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts