StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about place to park my pickup and trailer the week before the North American Rally. Guess somewhere on the east side of Colorado perferably off I70. Ya I know we should ride em out, but if we haul em we can share driving and add 2 days to our vacation. Plus save our butts for 8 days of riding once we get there. We have modified OEM seats.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Thinking about place to park my pickup and trailer the week before the North American Rally. Guess somewhere on the east side of Colorado perferably off I70. Ya I know we should ride em out, but if we haul em we can share driving and add 2 days to our vacation. Plus save our butts for 8 days of riding once we get there. We have modified OEM seats.
Sure wish I could help. But Salt Lake City isn't what your looking for.. but I have an idea for you. If there are no takers, try and airport with longterm parking!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I don't have much room, but I will ask around of those who do. You might try an add on Craigs list. I know some who have been successful with an offer of something like $25 per week. There are also some RV storage places that have space, don't know how much they might get for a week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts