StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem viewing posts that have thumbnail photos attached. I am reading posts with an Apple IPad if that matters. Anyway when I click on a photo thumbnail and then try to go back to the original post, everything is blacked out, and I have to back up to the beginning of the forum category in order to be able to see it. Every time I view a thumbnailed photo it is the same. This is the only forum I have difficulty with. Am I alone in this? I can't figure it out. A post that has a lot of photos in it is extremely difficult for me to view. Any ideas?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
What are you doing to leave the picture. You need to go back one page. I'm not familiar with the IPad.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I also have this problem on my IPad When you go back one page after viewing the thumbnail, the post is dark shaded and have to go back one more page and then forward to continue viewing that thread. I do not have a solution though.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I also have this problem on my IPad When you go back one page after viewing the thumbnail, the post is dark shaded and have to go back one more page and then forward to continue viewing that thread. I do not have a solution though.
Yup, that's exactly what happens to me. Weird.
And I should add, this happens even when I am viewing my own post with thumbnail pictures that I put in it.
Full size photos view just fine.

·
38,047 Posts
Tapatalk isn't very well supported. I can see the pics on my IPhone in Safari but I hardly ever use my phone to check here.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Same here. My solution (which is not a solution) is I don't use the Ipad but my PC

·
Registered
402 Posts
Same pic issue for me using my iPad. The hassle makes me just skip viewing many of them altogether. Kinda sucks... :furious:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
It's very inconvenient to lug out my laptop every time I want to come to this forum. Hearing that Tapatalk doesn't really support the site well makes me glad I never paid the money to remove the ads like I did on the last app for forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Simple solution - I have experienced this as well.

Once you view the picture and click on the "back" button you see the greyed out screen.

Click on the "refresh" button and the page will load again and be back to normal.

·
38,047 Posts
I can see the pics using Safari on my IPhone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts