StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just acquired a v strom, are gta v strom owners meeting ant time soon, if so where and when. Are ther any rides coming up too, thanks :hurray::hurray:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Read about the Spring Ride, next week starting in Barrie.

I will be riding up from Florida to attend this ride,
so perhaps you can make it from Toronto.

I will bring you a Florida orange!

Keith

Que veut dire "trot onions"?

·
Administrator
13,729 Posts
Welcome aboard!

The Annual Barrie ride is a good start. On top of that there is a club that is to the west of Toronto. Good group of people (although odds are il never connect since their event tend to be Satirdays when I work. :( )

Saying hello here is a good start. Whereabouts in Toronto do you live?

..Tom

·
Registered
712 Posts
Que veut dire "trot onions"?
Yeah, I want to know too. The Urban Dictionary was no help. Google refers back to this post, sort as a mean recursion.

Trop d'oignons? Too many onions? Onions that give you the trots? An anachronistic harness racing term? A typo?

This is too cryptic for me.

Come on, pdauphinee, explain yourself. Your second post and you have at least two of us befuddled already.

·
Administrator
13,729 Posts
Yeah, I want to know too. The Urban Dictionary was no help. Google refers back to this post, sort as a mean recursion.

Trop d'oignons? Too many onions? Onions that give you the trots? An anachronistic harness racing term? A typo?

This is too cryptic for me.

Come on, pdauphinee, explain yourself. Your second post and you have at least two of us befuddled already.
I suspect "Trot onions" the result of the spell checker when the word "Torontonians" is entered.

..Tom

·
Registered
712 Posts
I suspect "Trot onions" the result of the spell checker when the word "Torontonians" is entered.

..Tom
I like it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Barrie ride

Thanks everyone, I will look into the Barry ride, if anyone lives in etobicoke and wants to ride let me know, I'm out by the airport, cheers:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts