StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those Strom riders that enjoy riding for a good cause, this is the place to be on May 6th. The Triangle area-Ride 4 Kids ride is in the very near future May 6th, 2007. Here is a link if you want some more information or are interested in riding. The ride begins and ends at Ebenezer Recreation area on Beaver Creek Rd. (Jordan Lake Recreation area). This is off of hwy 64 going towards Pittsboro.

http://www.pbtfus.org/rideforkids/

Also here is my fundraising page if you want to check it out.

http://www.firstgiving.com/mfletcher

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have some ride kits if anyone wants me to send them one. You can also print them off of the Ride 4 Kids website. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ride 4 Kids ride Jordan Lake (Apex, NC)

8 weeks and counting down till the ride (May 6th). Let's pack the parking lot with V-Stroms, and make the GoldWing riders envyous. :) Be safe!

Fletch

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ride 4 Kids fundraiser ride May 6th

Just got back from a Ride 4 Kids planning meeting. If anyone has or knows someone who owns a trike or bike with a side car and would be interested in volunteering to give a ride to a brain tumor patient please give me an email or PM. We are currently in need of quite a few trikes and side cars for the ride. My email is below. Thanks! :)

Fletch

[email protected]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride 4 Kids Sunday, May 6th Jordan lake

Just got back from the second Ride 4 Kids taskforce meeting. Our goal for this year is 1000 bikes. Come join us on Sunday, May 6th and help us raise funds for an excellent foundation that funds the ongoing research to treat and cure children with brain tumors. It is a loop ride this year starting and ending at the Ebenezer recreational area at Jordan lake on Highway 64 near Apex, NC. Registration starts at 7:15am and ends at 9:15am. Bring a friend no matter what they ride.

Post to this thread or PM me if you plan on being there.

Click the link below to find out why I am involved.
www.firstgiving.com/mfletcher

I'm the goofy looking guy in the pic below. Make sure you say hello if you see me. I should be under the registration tent.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts