StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My goal this year was to ride my Strom with bike and all necessary equipment to a triathlon. Well, today I did it. Rode the Strom with bike on back, ran the triathlon and back home.

Not sure why this was important to me, but I had a blast.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I know why you wanted to do it. Because it's cool. Nobody (or an extremely small number of people) in this world are willing to do such a thing, but you did it.

Motorcycles are cool. People who ride motorcycles are cool. And you just did something on a motorcycle than none of the rest of us have done.

Did I say cool? You bet.

·
Registered
818 Posts
very cool. unless that was your mc riding gear....:beatnik:

·
Registered
824 Posts
The coolest thing was not riding the Strom with the bike on the back-I've read where others have done that.
The real coolest thing was doing the triathalon and being able to ride the Strom home without needing medical assistance! (once you reach 60, you'll see what I mean).
GOOD JOB!

·
Registered
70 Posts
The coolest thing was not riding the Strom with the bike on the back-I've read where others have done that.
The real coolest thing was doing the triathalon and being able to ride the Strom home without needing medical assistance! (once you reach 60, you'll see what I mean).
GOOD JOB!
+1! I can only imagine what a few of your fellow competitors were thinking when they saw you pull up, unload and get ready for the race. Congratulations and I hope the race went well.
Cheers,
Brent

·
Registered
759 Posts
Very cool. Congrats. My Wee has over 30,000 miles and it STILL doesn't come close to surpassing the mileage on my road bike. I used to be a half-way decent Cat 1 racer (many years ago) but now I prefer my bike to have a motor. Again, congrats.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GOOD JOB!
There were at least three guys in the over 70 division and one guy in the 80-84 division. I plan on racing for a long time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts