StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A truely great adventure travelling from Ceduna to The West Australian Border heading home. I did this trip just before the WA border was closed 22nd March 2019 due to the Corona Virus.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A truely great adventure travelling from Ceduna to The West Australian Border heading home. I did this trip just before the WA border was closed 22nd March 2019 due to the Corona Virus.

Hi mate nice vid. Can you tell me where that lookout overlooking the ocean is? Does it have a name I would love to see it for myself! Cheers Scott

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi mate nice vid. Can you tell me where that lookout overlooking the ocean is? Does it have a name I would love to see it for myself! Cheers Scott
There are tracks you can turn off along the way between the WA/SA State Border and Nullabor Roadhouse. There are signs posted showing places to take photos. Not much else out there so you shouldnt miss this. Also take a fly net for your hat as the flies are pretty bad out this way.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Thanks for sharing that with us Oily.
Its the only state we haven't done yet but hopefully will get to it sooner rather than later.

Cheers V2man & GotaV2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts