StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
That must have been published in a foreign language and translated by google or something. It is rather humorous to try to read.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I considered the Versys too. I was seriously tempted to get it because of the Costco program. But when I called my insurance company, found it was three times more expensive to insure than the Wee, so that was that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Go with the New Wee. This is my second Wee and hands down the best. I average 60-80 miles a day and this one is the greatest. Better mileage and better handling. Most problem free bikes I have had.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I sold my Versys after buying my 2012 wee. The Versys is a great bike and excells in the twisties over the Strom but lags in all other areas in my opinion. The Strom is very good in the twisties and will out preform my skills. For distance and loaded for touring the Strom is much better not to mention ABS.

·
Registered
617 Posts
You might be prone to a set of slightly biased opinions on this forum.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have been all Kawasaki since the 70's. Have never owned a Suzuki before. I considered both and thought they were both good bikes though at the time the DL 650 I compared was a 2011.

For me it came down to 3 things. The DL 650 was cheaper to insure, was cheaper to purchase and with the 0 % financing at the time it made the decision easy.

Honestly you wont go wrong with either.

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
It works as Dadaist poetry.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
It was a weird article to say the least, no measurements, statistics of any type, or even thoughts on handling, price, or anything on either bike, just their cosmetic review of each bike--pure B/S! For the record, the clock is not hard to set if you can read and were awake in grade school. I almost bought a Kaw. over my 2012 Wee, my dealer had a new one that was around $6500. I didn't because of lack of passenger space, and that ugly (even by V strom standards) front headlight. A really big hit on the Kaw was lack of acc. to make it more to my height needs, but these are my opinions! You may like, or not need the same features as me. Get what fits YOU, and don't let a article, without any spec's or important info, talk you into something else. Cheers--BB

·
Registered
18 Posts
It is intuitively obvious that writer the piece of V-strom finds advantageous much the Suzuki product versus Versys in comparison despite elegance of bars of hands or liteness of the curbe waite of bicke the.

I'd say it's a no brainer - the Strom's the better bike:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
27 Posts
That must have been published in a foreign language and translated by google or something. It is rather humorous to try to read.
I perfectly agree with Jarlaxle... Sounds like a Googl-ish translation from French...

I'm a German-speaking italian... but I had a lot of fun reading this... :green_lol: and my students enjoyed too...

I also think that the contents - or what could be understood - in that report is anything but a real report...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ouch, that made my eyes bleed. But I think what the Google Translator meant to say was --- "Buy the Strom, Buy the Strom......"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts