StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! With Spring at a stall but still approaching fast, I'm thinking of riding. I want to increase my riding skills and feel more comfortable on my Vee. I've only been to the MSF beginner course to get my license. Happily rode my cruiser for some years, but after last year with my Vee it became obvious I need to increase my skill level. So that being said...
Any body in the N.E. area been to any schools they would recommend? I live just south of Boston. The closer the better, but I'm willing to ride out and stay if it's worth it. Thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I've heard good things about the Lee Parks "Total Control" course.
Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic
It looks like the closest place to take that one is Poughkeepsie, NY. You have to take level 1 before level 2 and they're being offered back to back the 25th and 26th of May.
I go to a parking lot near me when I head out and spend 10 minutes doing figure 8's as tight as I can. I'd love to be able to set up a course like I see on Youtube videos. I'll bet if someone had access to a level piece of black-top for a weekend, we could organize something. There's so much instruction available on Youtube, I could see setting up (with cones from a youth soccer or LaCrosse program) and running a course with a half dozen guys.
I'm in the boonies here but I'd go to Northampton or Greenfield, where there's more riders.
And one step further, if we could get the place, I'll bet we could have a TC instructor come out and teach. Any takers??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts