StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a dl1000 with two brothers and a power commander mapped for it, but I prefer the stock stuff. Anyone want to trade locally? Northern CA bay area. It'll be a straight trade so of you want after market tuned exhaust... you're getting a great deal. Let me know.

·
Registered
2003 Suzuki V-Strom DL1000
358 Posts
Bought a dl1000 with two brothers and a power commander mapped for it, but I prefer the stock stuff. Anyone want to trade locally? Northern CA bay area. It'll be a straight trade so of you want after market tuned exhaust... you're getting a great deal. Let me know.

It would be helpful to know exactly what bike you have.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey I am in on that deal! I live North of you in Redding. Stock exhaust off of my 2008. Would like to see pics of your setup. PM me and I will give you a number to text some pics to.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hmm... I'd be reticent to trade that set-up away too quickly. How does it run? Two Bro's makes good stuff, and combined with the PC (and properly set up) I'm going to guess that the bike runs well & strong, with no stutters of drop-outs in the 3,000 RPM range, that the stock set-up often experiences. Going back to stock you might find yourself borrowing issues that have been previously corrected. Food for thought...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would love to trade you, and I'm tempted to ride all the way down from Portland just for that...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey everyone I'm sorry, but I need to pull back on that offer. The V broke down so I'm likely going to sell the cans for parts. Didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts