StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you get when you cross an old Toyota pickup and a new V-Strom? About 4 days in the hospital and three months doing physical therapy! Yep, My '03 V-Strom is sitting totaled in some salvage yard somewhere with just under 3,000 that I put on it in less than the two months that I had it. Great bike, but if/when I start looking to get another ride, it'll probably be a cruiser - something that I can enjoy without being tempted to power-blast!
By the way, I've got some goodies for sale; Laminar Lip, Eclpise magnetic tank bag, K&N oil filter, Throttle Rocker, and a throttle-lock modified to fit the V-Strom. All are in good condition. Will take half of what they cost off the shelf. If interested, e-mail me at [email protected]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
V-Strom stuff for sale

In addition to the list of stuff for sale which I mentioned in last night's "Toyota x V-Strom" message, I also have a OEM tank protector. Keep in mind that the bike was less than two months old - so these sale items are newer!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks

Sorry to hear about it. I'm in the same boat. 3 months down and at least 3 to go for me. Hang it there it does get better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts