StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a decent pair of riding boots for primarily on road use. I have read as well as discovered, by trying on, that most are fitted for a normal person. I don't have a crazy wide foot and normally wear just a 'wide' shoe or boot. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I love my Alpinestar Scouts and my feet are EEE's.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
gaerne g-midland. AWESOME

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tourmaster solutions come in wide sizes. Have served me well, on the low end budget side I guess. I get about 3-4 yrs use per pair.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have size 15 EEE and really like the fit of my Tourmaster Solution 2.0 (size 50) boots.... they stretched/shaped nicely after a few weeks and one good rain storm :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have size 15 EEE and really like the fit of my Tourmaster Solution 2.0 (size 50) boots.... they stretched/shaped nicely after a few weeks and one good rain storm :)
Love my Tourmaster Solutions.. Good for those of us with wide feet.. I have had mine for about 3 years, had them repaired twice.. Hope to wear them for at least 3 more years / 60,000 miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I appreciate everyone's feedback and will now ask if you're buying these online, and if so, what websites you recommend? Thanks for helping out the old newbie!

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
TourMaster Solutions is likely the best and cheapest choice. If they aren't wide enough, bring them to a cobbler who can stretch them out. I wore 5E width for years, lost 145 pounds and my feet are now 3E. I still had the cobbler stretch them.

·
Registered
900 Posts
The Tourmaster Solutions fit MY wide feet so well that I bought both a winter AND summer pair (Tourmaster Solutions Air).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts