StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
CAUTION

Be careful if you are planning to use that fender - it has clearance issues with some skid-plates out there.

Of course it WILL work with the Touratech skid plate :yesnod:'

Demented Dave in Dusty Doha
Deployed Gov't Contractor
Homeward Bound 26 May
Americade Bound 5 June!

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Somewhere on either this site or the ADVRider site I've seen a pic of that fender mounted on a DL650...wish I could be more specific.

For an alternative to the Touratech check out CRPNTR's bike in the classifieds/for sale/"ultimate strom".

Both look good. Best of luck. :beatnik:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I emailed Touratech about fork braces and they said it will not work with them or I would have it already.
Mike

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
UPDATE
I bought a fender and mounted and my Superbrace fit with a little extra room around it.
I dont think they have tested it so they say no.
Mike

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I live about 3 miles from Tourtech and go in there often.I have found that the Vstrom is NOT high on there list of adventure bikes..

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2 Posts
UPDATE
I bought a fender and mounted and my Superbrace fit with a little extra room around it.
I dont think they have tested it so they say no.
Mike
Just curious - did you install the Touratech fender and Superbrace set-up on your Wee or the new Vee?? How much clearance do you actually have between the brace and fender? I have a Vee and just purchased the touratech fender and a Murphs brace. I'm now keeping my fingers crossed I can make them both work together once they get here.... THANKS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts