Strom Trooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I bought my tickets in February, and booked my training in March. I'm anxiously awaiting two weeks today, when we ride into Plain, WA for the Touratech Rally West.

Anyone else going down? I'll be leaving the Vancouver, BC area Wednesday night to stay near Mt. Baker, then Thursday AM up for breakfast at the Acme Diner in Acme, and along 9 and 2 with a stop to fill a growler or two. If you are headed down, let me know, it's a great time!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was at the Rally this year for the first time. super fun, even though it was a wet approach!
Going again next year. Should there be a Strom meet up/ride?
would be fun.

·
Registered
14,020 Posts
I noticed trying to find the ticket cost that volunteers got in free.Heck of a deal, 2 4 hour shifts of helping others and get a free entry.
Sounds like the Strawberry Festival in the Sierras. Volunteer and the $290 ticket seemed to be gratis.
Some of these rallies are money makers but fun to attend so these opportunities to participate can make them affordable to the less wealthy.
I've volunteered at several BMW National rallies but had to pay my way. It was still fun and met a gob of great folks and got an extra memento or two.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was at the Rally this year for the first time. super fun, even though it was a wet approach!
Going again next year. Should there be a Strom meet up/ride?
would be fun.
I think a Strom ride in - en masse - would be a blast!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts