Strom Trooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I will be there,3rd year for me.
There was a dozen or so Vstrom there last year.I love it,the guided rides are AWSOME and it's just a good vibe.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Last year it was 103+ degrees !!!.
It's a big open field with little to no shade.
This year I'm bringing my dual sport and RV with A/C ....
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1465217244.503150.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got my email packet today. Sure hope it isn't 103' this year. I did the republic rally last year at 103 and it was not fun. At least I could sit in the creek.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I usually handle high heat pretty well ( did the WABDR in 103-105 heat ) but at the rally last year it just kicked my butt.I got home and went to the doctor and found out I had
Pneumonia!!!.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Would love to go to this, but it's not really in my budget and it's tough to get time off! Let me know how it is!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
Never lines up with an available weekend. Maybe next year as I will be an empty nester then. Would like reports from vstrommers. Really looking forward to exploring some lighter duty mtn roads on my strom this year instead of my klr.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I had a death in the family so I have to fly out to Vermont in the morning and won't be back until late the night of the 22nd so I had to get loaded up tonight for the rally.
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1466044715.851244.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1466044744.682869.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1466044761.636019.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
I went alst year and SOOOOOOO hot with no shade. I picked up a Big Agnes Afterparty tent with huge vestibule so I and somplace to sit. I can not make it this year but used this tent at the Wallowa Valley Adventure Rally last weekend and loved it. IT has two poles and sets up supper fast!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I went alst year and SOOOOOOO hot with no shade. I picked up a Big Agnes Afterparty tent with huge vestibule so I and somplace to sit. I can not make it this year but used this tent at the Wallowa Valley Adventure Rally last weekend and loved it. IT has two poles and sets up supper fast!

Does it fold up small ??
Light weight ..

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
After I buy a generator and mount it to my RV so I can use my AC this year the weather report is calling for 70-80 degrees !!.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts