StromTrooper banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Install completed. Set up perfectly for my weight by Touratech, measures 51mm solo rider sag. Now for test riding

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
I love mine! If you ride offroad it really transforms the bike!

·
Registered
250 Posts
OK 2thDR.... both in Oregon, both have Stroms, both need more ammo.... We gotta get together and ride....LOL... like my long lost brother...

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OK 2thDR.... both in Oregon, both have Stroms, both need more ammo.... We gotta get together and ride....LOL... like my long lost brother...
I would love to Mike! I shower regularly, but I don't seem to have any riding buddies since I moved to Oregon...I'm in Monmouth, just SE of Salem.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I am in Roseburg. We ride up to Eugene all the time on the back roads... at least we need to get a meet for lunch some time....

I spent some time in Monmouth, brother went to school there, and I did my police training there before they move the DPSST grounds out by Turner...

Will let you know next time I am riding north... or taking the new RV back in for Warranty work...lol...

Reactions: 2thDr

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am in Roseburg. We ride up to Eugene all the time on the back roads... at least we need to get a meet for lunch some time....

I spent some time in Monmouth, brother went to school there, and I did my police training there before they move the DPSST grounds out by Turner...

Will let you know next time I am riding north... or taking the new RV back in for Warranty work...lol...
PM sent

21 - 28 of 28 Posts