StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks .. I've found a Touratech retailer (soon) in Canada. (By the way I have no association with Anderwerks .. I'm half a continent away)

Here is Dave Anderson's, (www.anderwerks.com) reply to me about Touratech accessories. I'm going to order the locking mount I was looking for and I'll post my assessment of the service.

Bruce
--------------------------------------------
Subject: Touratech Canada is in Calgary!

Greetings

I have just returned from the Touratech 2005 Importers Meeting in Niedereschach, Germany and the English catalogues are on the way.

As soon as they arrive my staff and I will do our Best to get them out to you all. ASAP

We are also currently working on a new web site for Canada, so please keep in touch.

While you are waiting please use the German Home Shopping site for a complete listing of the new products.

http://www.touratech.de/shop/enter.html?lang=en-us

There is a Canadian dollar conversion on this site, which does not include any shipping & brokerage fees, however we are currently establishing a special rate with a courier, which will be very reasonable.

(BTW Alberta has no Prov. sales tax only GST)

(You can email orders to me now, as we have some stock, and are ordering 3-4 time a week....)

I have been using Touratech Products for the past 10 years, on my personal bikes, as well as my customers' bikes, when you find something that works, you stay with it.

You can email me or call me with any questions pertaining to Touratech products, or our operations.

Thanking you in advance for your patience, and understanding while we get this set up, and rocking. I look forward to your reply, and assisting you with your adventure motorcycle touring needs.

Best Regards,
Dave Anderson
www.anderwerks.com
403-277-4269

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I have bookmarked the site. Will check it out. Its good to see a canadian online seller.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rcacs said:
I have bookmarked the site. Will check it out. Its good to see a canadian online seller.
Folks .. I don't think this Touratech source is working out. I posted this on the other Vstrom forum and I'll repeat it here.
----
Sinjin .. Sorry I just saw your posting from Feb.

I'm not overly impressed at the moment either with Anderwerks. I had placed (I thought) the order for a crossbar with Dave, on Feb 21 as noted in an earlier posting, mentioning that my bike was due in Mar 22 and I wanted the bar before the bike arrived. I followed up with an email ~3 weeks later and Dave's reply directed me to the parts fellow. They hadn't even placed the order with Touratech in Germany at that time. To place the order the parts fellow said they would need to charge my credit card immediately and would call me when the bar arrives in their shop from Germany to arrange shipment to Ontario. I placed the order and am waiting for the bar .. don't know how long it will take .. don't really know why I placed the order but I was already two long distance calls to Alberta and tired of the hunt I guess.

Again the fellow seemed like an OK guy to chat with but I don't think as a retailer they are ready to offer customer service or to supply Touratech parts without lengthy delays.

I'm sorry if my haste to point out a Touratech dealer in Canada caused you or anyone any inconvenience.

Regards .. Pilgrim
---------------

1 - 4 of 4 Posts