StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
I'll have to see as we get closer. If I (we) went it would be on the Sunday as I work Fridays and Saturdays.

..Tom
Toronto Amazons will be there. 1/2 price Friday after 5 for women.

How's your drag? You could save some $$

:beatnik:

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Toronto Amazons will be there. 1/2 price Friday after 5 for women.

How's your drag? You could save some $$

:beatnik:
Last time I dressed up as a woman was about 35 years ago for a Halloween dance. I wore a 20's flasher dress and heals. I looked great! I couldn't believe how many woman grabbed my butt! And my feet were killing me! NEVER AGAIN!

..Tom

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Last time I dressed up as a woman was about 35 years ago for a Halloween dance. I wore a 20's flasher dress and heals. I looked great! I couldn't believe how many woman grabbed my butt! And my feet were killing me! NEVER AGAIN!

..Tom

:worthless:

·
Registered
92 Posts
A Vicious Cycle gave me a couple of free tickets so I will likely be going on Saturday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi fellow Canuks... I'm planning on going and will also be dropping some $$ off at Vicious before the show...i may sniff around and see if any passes are still avail.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Instead of creating a new thread thought I might resurrect this thread.
Firstly, happy new year !
Now, anyone planning an attending a motorcycle Show in Toronto.
Seems like there may be 2 shows?
North American international motorcycle Show, the first week of January
&
the motorcycle Show January 15yh to 17th....

Wondering if anyone had attended both/either and rubber if there are recommendations....

OttawaWill

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,237 Posts
" Lots of grey nose and ear hair "
Personal hygiene isn't practiced by some bikers, eh? There are little battery operated cutters to clean up that sort of thing.:laugh2:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I haven't been to the February show at Exhibition Place for a few years, but assuming it hasn't changed much, it will mostly be manufacturers displays. You'll see every type of new bike you can think of. It was a good show, I really enjoyed it last time I went.

The January show at the International Centre is MUCH bigger. You'll need most of the day to see everything. There will be Manufacturer displays, dealers, accessories, trainers, travel agents, clothing, clubs, a second hand section for private sellers trying to unload their bikes, and I cant think what else. Terrific discounts on a lot of merchandise at this show as well. Check dates though. A few booths last year were offering "great deals" on tires that were near or past their expiration dates. My Darling Bride got custom fitted earplugs last year made on the spot for half the price I paid at my audiologists, and they seem to work just as well. I found a SHOEI Neotech modular helmet for $450, roughly half what it was going for in the stores.

This year we'll be looking for tires for both of the bikes we're planning to keep, boots, and if the deal is good enough, maybe an intercom system.

·
Registered
561 Posts
The January show is generally pretty good for shopping for bargains on gear and stuff, or making a deal to buy a new bike. It also has quite a few vendors hawking tube socks, meat products (jerky, pepperoni sticks, etc), miracle shammies, metal polish, belts, etc. Little bit of a flea market vibe to it. I can sort of understand why the manufacturers switched (quite some years ago now) to doing their own show in a nicer venue.

Anyway, if I go to one that is usually the one I go to, more for the shopping opportunities than anything. I'll see the new bikes eventually out on the road or at the dealers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts