StromTrooper banner

toronto bike shows

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  water warrior 
#1 ·
To those in the Toronto area:

I see there are 2 shows, one in Dec and the next one in early 07. Which is the better show, accessories wise?

Am thinking of flying down to the December one and having a peek see.

Cheers!

#2 ·
I've heard the December show is more of a new model introduction from the manufacturers. Good to attend if you're looking for a new bike. The spring show, at the International Centre, is good for some accessories. The main focus is cruiser parts but there is usually a fair selection of helmets and clothing available too (and not just beanie helmets and leather chaps either).

I've never attended the December show but been to the spring show a number of times. I've never actually bought anything at the show but I have friends that have found deals on gear there.

#4 ·
It looks like the same bike show in Toronto hits the road and goes to Edmonton and Calgary in early January. Not sure why it doesnt play Winnipeg.
Perhaps to chase away the winter blues I will head on out to Cowtown and check it out, I believe its on 7-10 January.

Cheers,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.