StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a huge path of destruction. Hope all of you guys up there are OK. That sure makes the Feb ride interesting.

If any of you need anything, let me know.

Rod

Riverview

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Tornado

We are ok here in Sanford but need to find out if Mike and Jim are OK .

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Too close

Hey guys, thanks for all of the concern. We are fine over here in NSB. Lost power for about 6 hours or so, but no damage to the property. The storm was very close, less that 2 blocks> Right now you cannot get into our subdivision with out proper ID. 73 homes out of about 5-600 were damaged. No injuries that we have heard so far. Can't wait to get out and ride later next month with all of you. Thanks again and we shall be in touch.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Anybody know Mike's number? I sent him an email at 6:00am trying to check on him and haven't heard anything!! I worked last night all through the storms and got off at 6:00am. Seminole County got hammered but just with wind and unreal water. You guys north of Seminole got the brunt of it.

Maybe Mike has no power to check his email, or maybe he's busy cleaning up his yard etc. But I'm hoping he's ok.

Jim

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Tornado

I have spoke to Mike and all is fine at his house. The storm was a few miles North of Orange City. Hope to see you all soon. Mystrom

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good news about Mike. Better news that all of our guys are OK. El Niño sure raises hell around here in the winter.

Rod

·
Registered
163 Posts
Glad your all ok. Was a little wild over here in Tampa. Certainly not as wild as there. Please let me know if you need anything!

ICBIRAR
ISYHTRAH

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for the concern folks! I woke this morning to sound of pouring down rain but by the time I was ready to leave for work the rain stopped. I hopped on the Strom and cruised on down to the plant unaware of what had taken place. Everthing is fine here and the February plans are on track.

I'm real glad to see Jim over @ NSB is OK!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Mike, glad to hear you are okay as well. Too close for comfort. One funny thing, we did sleep right through the storm, same as Charlie almost 3 years ago.
Guys thanks for all the offers of help you have put forward. It really means so much to me. Great too have friends like you. Thanks!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts