StromTrooper banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I would like to mention that i have just recently purchased a Radar/Gps shelf for my dl650 from Pat Walsh designs ,even with the xmas and new year holidays delivery was very prompt ,the fit and finish of the shelf is perfect ,TOP PRAISE to all the guys at Pat Walsh Designs ,Thanks Paul.:thumbup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Praise for Pat Walsh Designs

I also had the pleasure of Dealing with Pat Walsh Designs. I ordered their Stebel Horn kit and a Madstad bracket. Both items were on sale for and the shipping was prompt. The entire experience was very good. I had contacted them in early December when I saw that they had the Madstad bracket and Stebel Horn kit on sale to find out how long the sale prices would last. They advised that it was on until 01/01/2012, but that If i needed more time, they would honor the price into mid january, if i reminded them. I ended up ordering right around Christmas so the sale was still going on.
I would definitely buy from them again. The Stebel horn mounting kit and wiring harness was very easy to work with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts