StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one else posted this question, but left "sexy" out.

So I'm asking what is your sexiest, ie. makes your ride look better, improvements that you've done. Most of us would agree a center stand is a great improvement but it's got no pizzazz, no "wow" factor.

What's something you've added to your bike that you think looks great, or even gets others to comment on?

That being said, I don't have much to add because I'm looking for stuff like this.....I might say my aluminum Kappa side cases and Givi top case if pressed;

·
Registered
894 Posts
“Me”

Oops, I was probably supposed to say “my wife”.

I try to only add functional farkles. That being said, I like the look of my Givi crash bars and pannier brackets. I bought the quick release brackets But I never take them off because I like how they look. I also think the tread pattern on my mitas e07s adds to the aggressive look of the bike.

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
A set of nice big expensive bright Denali or other top brand of LED's. ;-)

Hand-guards look good as well and a custom winged (RDL or TA) saddle if you are spending...

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Some one else posted this question, but left "sexy" out.

So I'm asking what is your sexiest, ie. makes your ride look better, improvements that you've done. Most of us would agree a center stand is a great improvement but it's got no pizzazz, no "wow" factor.

What's something you've added to your bike that you think looks great, or even gets others to comment on?

That being said, I don't have much to add because I'm looking for stuff like this.....I might say my aluminum Kappa side cases and Givi top case if pressed;

that lake in the background!

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
Best way to make a strom sexier is to sell it and get a Harley, a Ducati or some other kind of bike that is actually sexy.

I ride a Strom to keep women away from me! :)

..Tom

·
Registered
15,540 Posts
Oydnar, I've got a Rhino but it's on the back of the right saddle bag and it open beer bottles!
How bout my 63 liter Hardigg top box? It's Yuge!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Well, I think my '07 was good looking.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
A bike cover.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
This is easy, nothing, just park it next to a Vision. The Strom will immediately transform into a sexy beast.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Well, I think my '07 was good looking.
I have long felt that the 1st gen DL650's are one of the uglier bikes out there. I bought mine to keep it from getting stolen and it has worked.
The shorty windscreen does makes it look a lot better though. Some other things that I think also make it look better are the addition of the Tech Spec grip pads, the ATV bars, the colour matched shorty levers, the Cypress Graphic decals, a nice skid plate and some rim tape.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
On the stay on bike theme sure lots of you other no young have owned or rode the old Triumphs. I never owned one but traded rides with lots and swapped motors in a friends for him. The lots that had the tour rack on top the gas tank made me grip the rubber knee pads even more. The thoughts of sliding up on that thing with force was a bad dream!:surprise::surprise:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts