StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so it was 40 degrees and the roads pretty dry here in MN so I took her out. only like 20 miles but I got out
when you live here there isn't much riding this time of year
also this is the first ride since I installed the new g2 throttle tamer
it is a lot more able to take small inputs from your hand
more control and still able to go like hell when you grab a handful
slow speed is a lot better
anyway just happy to ride it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Awesome, I've been thinking about getting the G2 throttle tamer also..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can't wait to go for a ride. We're still waiting for the city of Allentown to plow the street from last week ends snowfall.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I managed to get a 30 minute ride in after work on Feb 9. No snow for a month and warm temps dried the collectors and highways. 63 days off the bike - a new record!

Thanks El Niño!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I managed to get a 30 minute ride in after work on Feb 9. No snow for a month and warm temps dried the collectors and highways. 63 days off the bike - a new record!

Thanks El Niño!
Good for you. I took a couple of rides here in Moncton, NB at the start of Feb between snow falls. When are you supposed to get the chinook (warm weather spell)?

Brian

·
Registered
175 Posts
It was too good to last!

3" of snow today. It might warm up on the weekend. Funny thing is, the roads are warm and where plowed - they're dry! With luck, might be riding in another week or so.

Keep the rubber side down!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I rode to our local bike night last night. Not bad, but cool enough that I put my cold weather hood on under the helmet for the way back. I have issues with sinus infections... Either that, or delusions of being a NASCAR racer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts