StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting excited. Tomorrow I will "finally" be able to sit on this bike. Besides, I got the free t-shirt card in the mail. It will be a great day at the Javits Center in NYC...cold outside...warm inside. Great day to look at bikes and spend some $$$$ on a new helmet, drink a few beers...and figure out how to pay for this bike.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
I am getting excited. Tomorrow I will "finally" be able to sit on this bike. Besides, I got the free t-shirt card in the mail. It will be a great day at the Javits Center in NYC...cold outside...warm inside. Great day to look at bikes and spend some $$$$ on a new helmet, drink a few beers...and figure out how to pay for this bike.
Perfectly stated MrPete! I agree wholeheartedly. I will also be down over the weekend, and hope to do the same. Looks to me like Suzuki has a lot riding on the success of the Vee2. By all reports so far, it looks like they hit their mark. :thumbup:

P.S. I will call you if I do go on Saturday, the better of the weekend days as far as snow is concerned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts