StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know ya'll ain't as excited as I am but you've been there.
Today I pick Ugh up. 07 DL650 black and silver.
"But it's just so ah, er, ah, mmm, ah, it's ah, oh, ah, it's just so, ah, oh boy".
ICBIRAR
ISYHTRAH

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congratulations! Be careful on your way home. There is a major side effect to riding a Wee, especially for the first time, that no one will publicly admit. It’s a tendency to forget your way back and riding the bike aimlessly for hours. Some have been able to fight this so called illness but it takes time to build up any kind of immunity to it.

Wingman

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations! Be careful on your way home. There is a major side effect to riding a Wee, especially for the first time, that no one will publicly admit. It’s a tendency to forget your way back and riding the bike aimlessly for hours. Some have been able to fight this so called illness but it takes time to build up any kind of immunity to it.

Wingman
Thanks guys, I know what your saying. It's a bit nippy today, only going to make it to 65. Seeing I have not farkled riding gear yet the extra miles on the way home may be short lived.

However, I'm sure the standing around looking at it part will be fun too.
"But it's just so, ah, er, ah.
ICBIRAR
ISYHTRAH

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know, I know, its BEAUTIFUL !!!! The longer you look, the purtier it is!!!
Its true!!

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Congratulations! Be careful on your way home. There is a major side effect to riding a Wee, especially for the first time, that no one will publicly admit. It’s a tendency to forget your way back and riding the bike aimlessly for hours.

Were you watching me?

Congratulations.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmmm...

Now how am I going to be able to wait for a few months to get mine...... I hate waiting on something I know i'm going to end up with later!

·
Registered
22,321 Posts
Thanks guys, I know what your saying. It's a bit nippy today, only going to make it to 65. Seeing I have not farkled riding gear yet the extra miles on the way home may be short lived.

However, I'm sure the standing around looking at it part will be fun too.
"But it's just so, ah, er, ah.
ICBIRAR
ISYHTRAH

when I picked up my new 1k a couple weeks ago, I had the dealer put my gerbings leads on when they built the bike so I had heat for the ride home, unfortunately I had to keep my ride home direct cause it was beginning to sleet

had me heated grips put on when I took it in for first service a few days ago, todaY was the first time I got to use them, Suzuki accesory heated grips are awesome IMHO, a lot better than the Hotgrips on my SV

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
257 Posts
when I picked up my new 1k a couple weeks ago, I had the dealer put my gerbings leads on when they built the bike so I had heat for the ride home, unfortunately I had to keep my ride home direct cause it was beginning to sleet

had me heated grips put on when I took it in for first service a few days ago, todaY was the first time I got to use them, Suzuki accesory heated grips are awesome IMHO, a lot better than the Hotgrips on my SV
Got the Suzuki heated grips on my 1k. They do work great! :mrgreen:

By the way....Congrats on the bike Wayne! :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
randyo - glad to see you made it over here. My bro-in-law mentioned you would probably be migrating from SVrider.com to Stromtrooper.com. Your 135k mile SV is the stuff of legends!!

Welcome aboard. You couldn't have picked a better bike!! DL1K all the way!! (although I still love riding Scott's 1st gen SV650). How's the 1k treatin ya so far?

·
Registered
257 Posts
randyo - glad to see you made it over here. My bro-in-law mentioned you would probably be migrating from SVrider.com to Stromtrooper.com. Your 135k mile SV is the stuff of legends!!

Welcome aboard. You couldn't have picked a better bike!! DL1K all the way!! (although I still love riding Scott's 1st gen SV650). How's the 1k treatin ya so far?
MG,
Shhhhh....he bought the Wee :shock: :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hehehe.. I can't wait to see how many miles he puts on his DL!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts