StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys (and Gals) its Saturday. I rarely have a Saturday off. It's suppose to be warm today. Calm before the storm. So who going for a ride????????? Where? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Saturday 10/24

I am doing some kind of ride today there is a pretty active game of Tag on the ST owners site and might hit Monument where the current tag is but an open for either bike and almost any type of ride.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will probably head down that way about 10:30. I had wanted to get my dirtbike out, but not much dirt available without snow on it.
Yellow Wee. Norm 303-903-6789

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry we did not get a chance to meet. I am sure we will soon.

Thanks,
Brian
Sorry I didn't get you call until later. I'm not sure why sometimes I get the voice mail instantly, and some times it is hours or even a day late.
Maybe next time. It was a great ride.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a great ride yesterday. It was absolutely wonderful out on the plains. I think my favorite time of year on the plains is fall. The patchy snow interspersed with pines and shadows, and vistas it just spactacular. I headed out toward Monument, and just wondered around. i didn't even have a map with me. Just keep heading east after Monument. Some gravel, mostly slab. Af ew Deadends, but wound up in Eads. Then did the same back. Really neat little old towns out there. Met a Farmer that might let me hunt his land next year:thumbup:. All in All a GREAT ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts