StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
The Tweed Heads Motorcycle Enthusiasts Club will be having there first run of the new year leaving Kirra sports club 9.00 qld time on the 22nd of january.It is a catered run with a breakdown vehicle leaving the club around a few roads and finishing at Cramms farm out past Uki the cost is $10.00 for non-members and $5.00 for members which includes lunch. unfortunately there will be no dirt just twisty country roads.There will probably be a few older bikes along on the ride basically lots of bike talk and chance to make new friends looking forward to it been a while since been on a ride with the festive season around.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Cheers

I will keep that one in mind...22nd.

An early swim at Kirra before departure is on the cards too!

Hopefully I will see you there, Trevor

·
Registered
351 Posts
Cool, thats only 2min from my place !! and for a change I will acually be home on break. If they need some help setting up at crams farm I can lend a hand :hurray:

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks chef
Will pass it on but usually they are pretty org the club has it`s own bbq which they bring on the breakdown vehicle.Most of the time its just our bods and bikes more so our bikes then our bods. There are usually some of the older bikes from the classics that you don`t often see on the road so they are worth a look and photo.
thanks steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts